01-28-2009 03:51 AM
We have an HP 4015X which was fine for a while after installing, but then ceased printing. It's still working on the network, and we can print directly to it using the web interface, but over TCP/IP printing the job sits in the queue and eventually errors.
Initially it had a "49.4C02" Printer Error event on it, which from some digging I found could be a firmware issue. So I've updated the firmware from "20080528 04.045.2" to "20081215 04.047.2". However this doesnt seem to have repaired the issue.
Now if I look at the event log it has 2 instances of an event "68.9440", which doesnt have any further info and doesn't turn up any results in a Google search. Does anyone know what this is?
I've tried all manner of drivers on mulitple different computers, so the problem must be down to the printer somewhere, but I just can't figure this one out.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation