04-27-2013 04:27 PM
I just bought a new HP 4620 OfficeJet: printer, scanner, fax. I prepared the printer using the start guide. However, I now have a, "Install Cartrides" error. This was the second step of the start guide.
I followed all eight tips shared in the troubleshooting sections from restarting the printer (by pulling the plug because it won't turn off with this error message) to cleaning all surfaces with a lint free swab. As a final resort, I went out and purchased new ink.
04-27-2013 05:16 PM
If you have already gone through the troubleshooting steps I suggest you Contact HP for warranty service.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation