06-28-2014 11:23 AM
I have a HP 4630-e printer. I have had it one day and am able to copy and print, but I am not able to scan. Can you tell me how to do this without a USB cable please?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: 4630-e how to set up scanner with no usb cable
06-28-2014 12:50 PM
Finally was able to get it to work by opening the printer icon first, clicking scanner and doing it from the computer vs. the printer.
06-28-2014 11:31 AM
Normally if we can print wirelessly then we can scan wirelessly, no need USB cable. Please download the following tool and run on your computer:
and post back any error/message.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-28-2014 02:39 PM
One other thing to note... If you get "Done Scanning the selected area" but it does not scan, then click HIDE DETAILS, and another SCAN button will appear. Click it... that worked for me!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation