03-27-2014 10:46 PM
My officejet 5610 all in one
takes is not alligning the cartridges in second step that is the scanning part...it just goes in dispalyin"alligniing cartridges please wiait"..and it doesnt allign even after an hour
03-31-2014 10:02 AM
I would like to help you complete the alignment on your Officejet 5610. I would recommend leaving the printer on and unplugging the power cable for 1 minute. This will accomplish what is called a hard reset. After the minute, plug the printer back in and try to align the cartridges again.
If the issue persists, remove both cartridges, turn of the printer, wait a minute, turn the printer back on, and then reinstall the cartridges.
I hope this helps. If neither of these solutions resolves the issue let me know and I will see what else I can find.
* It only takes a second to click (the 'like' icon) below to say thanks!
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statment
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation