07-28-2010 08:33 AM
I have a hp color laserjet 4600dn. There is an error message 57.40 which tells me to turn the machine on & off. I have done that and the error message continues. All printer cartridges are full, no paper jams.
How do I reset or correct this error?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation