03-15-2013 08:18 PM
Is there a tray to catch the copies when they come out of the printe? I have mine on a stand when the copies are printed they fall into the floor. I don't see a tray that comes out. This is a issue with me, there should be a tray that can be extended to keep the copies from falling onto the floor.
Solved! View Solution.
03-16-2013 07:59 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:48 PM by OscarFuentes
Be sure to open the paper tray extender..
Follow step 5 or the included video under the Plain Paper section below:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
03-16-2013 08:23 AM
I found the extender after watching the video. I was looking for it in the center, not the LF front. My mistake! I do appreciate your information. It was very helpful.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation