08-01-2011 07:15 AM - edited 08-01-2011 07:23 AM
I have a 7410 connected to a Windows 7 (Enterprise in my case) edition. The printer works just fine with one annoying exception. When the paper tray it is using runs out it does not use the other tray. In my printer preferences I have tried Top then Bottom, Bottom then Top and automatic. It does not matter when the tray in use runs out it must be filled, no exceptions.
Any ideas on how to fix this crazy behavior? Please note I originally posted this in other printing problems with no response. I am hoping this area is the correct (better) place for this post.
08-01-2011 10:34 AM
Any consumer HP printer will not let you use both of the trays for a single print job.
You are able to select the 2nd and use it, however it will use the 2nd tray only, the driver is not able to work with both of the paper trays simultanly.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation