03-13-2011 05:45 PM
My D110 is successfully installed in my home wireless network. My IPAD has IOS 4.2.1 so is suppose to contain airprint capability to the D110 but when I try to print the IPAD says it can not find a printer. Apple store said I need to download the printer software onto the D110 and they said that I will find a menu item on D110 display that initiates the download of the software. What is the menu path to find this option? Will this solve the problem?
12-24-2012 09:57 AM - edited 12-24-2012 09:58 AM
08-27-2014 11:05 PM
i have updated my photosmart d110 (using preferences etc) and it tells me it is upto date, however my ipad does not find it as an airprinter.
how do i install the firmware update - assuming that is what i need to do
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation