12-21-2012 12:41 PM
Hp TouchSmart 520 PC Windows 7
I have tried over and over to connect my printer wirelessly to my computer. I tried with my original cd that came with the printer. I tried downloading a driver. I never make it past the instruction that tells me to hook up the printer with a usb cable to the computer, then nothing
Is this possible or should I stop trying?
12-21-2012 12:47 PM
Hp TouchSmart 520 PC Windows 7 ...
I have tried over and over to connect my printer wirelessly to my computer. ...
What is your printer ? Do you want to connect DIRECTLY or using home wireless network ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-21-2012 12:52 PM
Sorry, I forgot to put the important info in. It is an HP Officejet 6500n all-in-one. We have a FIOS system in the house and connect daily from my computer for email, internet, etc. My husband also uses the same network and his printer connected without being asked.
01-03-2013 11:38 AM
I never got an answer to my question about connecting my all in one printer HP Officejet 6500 wireless to my HP Touchsmart. In case I missed the answer could it be reposted?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation