04-07-2011 04:12 AM
Hi there, it seems this is a common problem, to which I haven't actually found the answer too. I have recently purcased the B110 all in one printer. I have tried to install in on my laptop which runs on windows 7. However when the istall gets to step 7 of 7, it just will not complete. Any ideas as to what the problem is?
04-08-2011 06:27 PM
are you hooking it up via usb or wireless?
- perform the installation and check what software is not installing properly.
normally when you are on that process it would tell you the name if what software
is currently being installed
- reinstall the software again but when you get to the page where you would need
to check the box to agree on the term you would see on top of it saying installation software
and from that link it would show you all the software that will be included on the process
uncheck the software that you think that is failing on the installation part
in short dont include the failing software.
check if this would help you to finish the installation part but if not then do the next step.
- download the basic print and scan driver from the website of HP which is www.hp.com/support
- check if that would install properly
- if the above steps doesnt work on your case and your not using an HP COMPUTER then do this
- dl the updated driver from the website www.hp.com/support
- save it on your desktop
- run the extraction and perform this
NOTE: this is not allowed with hp computer
- start > run > %temp% > look for the 7z folder > open the subfolder of 7z > UTIL FOLDER > CCC FOLDER > Uninstall L3
- restart the computer
- install it the downloaded driver / run the extraction
- install the printer via USB (doesnt matter if what you want if its usb or wireless JUST choose USB)
- if you would see there an option like its asking you to not to connect the printer just go ahead and choose that
- after you finish the installation then make sure that you put a check mark on the part where it is asking you to
make an icon for the add a printer
- open the add a printer icon and just do whatever you gotta do.
lemme me know if this helped you in resolving this concern. thanks.
"I may not be the best of help there is, but at least i would try my best to give you a reply on your questions"
Please Click the KUDOS button as a sign of "thanks"
For Other Questions or Informations email me @ email@example.com
07-14-2012 07:13 AM
Hi, i've just done this and nothing!!! I've problems now for a while and it just keeps ending up the same way, "cannot find file" half way through installation. It's never worked properly since I've bought it and its so frustrating.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation