03-17-2010 03:28 PM
I do not even get the option from the original install disk or on the newest software download from HP for a network printer. Isn't there a way this printer will work through a network?
There must be software or drivers available to install this as a network printer with Windows 7.
03-18-2010 11:39 PM
For simple network sharing, you may want to install on a PC either via USB or by ethernet. Then once it is 'shared-out', when members PCs belonging to the same 'workgroup/homegroup' will automatically be loaded with the available respective drivers.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation