07-13-2009 10:17 AM
I had this problem it can be fixed by using your run command. Right click start button, click on run, type services.msc and okay. it will open your services - scroll to pml driver hpz12 and set it to automatic. this should correct the problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation