11-24-2013 07:04 AM
Recently updated to OSX Mavericks on my mac. Now cannot get my C4580 to work with wireless network. Have followed all the support steps/software updates etc but nothing works. When I try to set up network configuration through the setup assistant in device manager it crashes with an error message saying that "HP setup assistant quit unexpectedly". Any ideas how to get the wireless set up again?
02-08-2014 02:33 PM
04-28-2015 11:38 AM
After 8 hours of banging my head and screaming at both my printer and laptop I came across this thread and can't thank you enough for posting your solution. Dug out my old windows laptop and bingo yahtzee I now have a wireless printer again. Cheers fella...
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation