01-18-2010 10:29 PM
I have tried to scan to my computer (MAC) in my printer and it gives this message in it, "Try starting scan from computer. Refer to documentation for details" Can you help me? I can copy but not scan and I have to send a document via e-mail urgently.
02-09-2010 11:56 AM
I am on the phone (hold) with HP, waiting on a "Level One Technician", wow big title. Wasted an hour this a.m. on this same issue. Have downloaded two drivers and still no results. HP should just acknowledge to the consumer that their product is NOT compatible with Mac users. Used HP with PC's in the past, no problem.
02-23-2010 04:14 PM
When I first got my printer 2 months ago, I had this problem and I saw the solution was that I did not have the driver for snow leopard, so I downloaded it and everything worked fine. Now again I am having the same problem, so since I already updated the driver I do not know what it is this time.
Can anyone help?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation