01-29-2009 09:46 AM
My wife has a LaserJet 4650dn which has worked quite well since she got it several years ago.
I had to power cycle it a couple of days ago to resore the connection between it and our Dell
desktop machine. It came up fine and is printing again but we see "CARD SLOT NOT INITIALIZED"
on the status display alternating with "READY".
I looked in the message list for 4650 printers and found "CARD SLOT X NOT FUNCTIONAL" but not
"CARD SLOT NOT INITIALIZED". What does this message mean and what do I have to do to
fix it, if anything? Thanks.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation