10-09-2014 04:37 AM
Is there any progress on this serious problem?
I have had an engineer out who told me not to use non-HP cartridges so I changed the one back to HP.
Still the same.
I did the resets and calibrates galore with the magenta alway showing as out of alignment.
I bought yet another HP Magenta cartridge. Still the same after more resets and calibrates.
The only thing I have noticed is that the firmware is listed as version 20120213 but earlier in these posts another is quoted. There is no sign of any firmware on the HP website either.
Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation