Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Can you please send me these instructions as well? I have the same color alignment issues a lot of others are experiencing.

Thanks,
Douwe

HP Recommended

Since yesterday my HP CP1525nw has stopped printing.  when i try to access the web server, it loads a page saying it needs to upgrade its firmware and asks for a password.  after giving the password i set. it says its wrong, so now i need to cold reset the printer so i can upgreade the firmware and print.

Could you please give me instructions on how to do it?

Thanks in advance. 

HP Recommended

It will be gtreat appreciated if you can help me fo rthe reset of my "CP1525nw".

All of sudden it just doesn't work, only power on but no network connection. When I try to use the buttons, I only get the message of "Menu Access is disabled".

Please send me your valuable and helpful instructions, ergent helps needed : (

Best,

AR

HP Recommended

Hello. Please, send the instruction for password reset.

HP Recommended

Hi, please send me the the instruction to reset the password too.... Thanks

HP Recommended
HP support, hello! Will you send me instruction? Or i should just throw this printer in a window?
HP Recommended

Could you send me the reset instructions Too?

HP Recommended

Hi there,

Please send me instructions for resetting my password on a Laser Jet CP1525nw color.

Thanks,

JCHSBarb

HP Recommended

I need to do factory reset on my printer, someone disabled the menu and we have moved the printer to a new location so I need to reset the network information.....

HP Recommended

Please send me instructions for resetting my password on a Laser Jet CP1525nw color.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.