09-02-2013 10:21 AM
Hi, up to 75 lb. (281 gsm) only.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
09-02-2013 12:32 PM
The paper thickness of upto 145 lb(236 gsm) can be used to print. The size of the paper can be upto legal size paper..
You may refer to this link as well to check further..
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation