07-07-2012 11:26 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:34 AM by OscarFuentes
Printing from Android can be done by the HP ePrint Home & Biz application for Network printers only.
Printing via USB is not a supported feature.
You may check for any 3rd party application to share a printer via the PC.
Google cloud as example will allow sharing a USB printer through the PC and printing from Google applications:
For any similar solutions you may check the Google Play Store.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
07-07-2012 11:38 AM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation