08-05-2011 07:25 AM
hello guys could you help me i Can't install HP Deskjet all in one ink advant k209a-z on my computer it says "FATAL ERROR", "Invalid Drive C:"
is there any solution here?..
the hp installation error didnt help me..
i need help so that i can use my printer
12-27-2012 11:55 AM
Make sure that if you are connected with a USB cord that you remove it and do not replace it until the software directs you to on the reinstallation.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and let me know!
11-15-2013 09:40 AM
I understand the you are getting a fatal error installation message when you are trying to install your printer. I will do my best to help you resolve this issue. Could you please follow the instructions in this document for A 'Fatal Error' (MSI error) Displays on the Computer During HP Software Installation in Windows.
I hope this helps, let me know.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation