09-23-2011 06:33 PM
I have a LaserJet 1022 attached to a Win XP (x32) computer. I am trying to connect to it from a Win 7 (x64) computer over a wireless network. I have tried the HP Diagnostic Utility but it cannot find the printer. I tried turning the Windows Firewall off but that did not help. I can connect to this printer from a Win XP (x32) computer on the same wireless network.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation