Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (441 Views)

Change print size of output

I have a 7500A Officejet.  Often the selection I want to print is printed in an inappropriate size - too small to read comfortably or too large to fit on the page.  With my 5610 Officejet, under preferences, I could set a percentage for the output.  I can't find how to adjust the output on my new 7500.

rvandegrift

Provost
Message 2 of 2 (424 Views)

Re: Change print size of output

rvandegrift wrote:

I have a 7500A Officejet.  Often the selection I want to print is printed in an inappropriate size - too small to read comfortably or too large to fit on the page.  With my 5610 Officejet, under preferences, I could set a percentage for the output.  I can't find how to adjust the output on my new 7500.

rvandegrift

The manner to scale a selection depends on the type of document. If a document is PDF then scaling is an option in the print window. 

scaling1.PNG

For A microsoft office document scaling is also a  selectable option.

scaling2.PNG

Best regards,
erico

If you would like to say thanks, just click on the thumbs up icon. Smiley Happy

If I have helped you to resolve your issue or answered your question, please click the Options link in the post that helped you and then click on the "Mark as Accepted Solution " button
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation