Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Support,

Recently,we have purchased a new HP Laserhet Pro MFO M126nw .The catridge came along with the new printer.I need a clarification of HP Laserjet Pro MFP M126nw about the Usage Page.

We want to know how many pages that the printer has taken the printout so far and also how many pages are scanned and the copier has taken how many pages .

I have attached the usage page report for your reference.

Pls. clarify the below things.

Pages to scanned copy =65

I think it has counted only the scanned copies 65.Is it correct?

2.What is Monochrome pages printed from copy=66

3.What is pages scanned to host =86

4.Print Engine:

1.Total Impressions showing 829.

Over all ,i think it is showing print,copier,scanned 580 pages.Is it correct.

2.What is jam events?

It is showing 1.

3.What is Economode Impressions?

showing as 0.

4.What is monochrome Impressions?

showing as 829

Require to clarify the above  details for myHP Usage Report.jpg knowledge.

Your support is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

R.Pradeep

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

the scanned vaules and print values are different.

pages scanned as copy 65- this means that 65 pages have been run through the scanner with someone using the copy function. the report shows 66 pages printed from "copy" that means 64 of those copies were only a single copy, and 1 scan someone made 2 copies- thus giving you a total of 66 pages printed from the copy function.

pages scanned to host 86= that means 86 pages have been run through the scanner with someone using the "scan to network folder" or "scan to computer" function

thats a total of 151 pages total that have run through your scanner. the only 2 values you add for the scanner are the "copy" and "scan to host" numbers. 65 copy + 86 scan to host ='s 151 total scans

total impressions are 829. pages printed from the copy fuction are 66- if you subtract 66 from 829 that gives you the number of pages that were printed from a computer = 763

763 pages printed from computer + 66 pages printed using copy function = 829 total pages printed

I am not a HP employee. I am a service tech on these forums researching topics and offering my best guess to aide in your troubleshooting.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

This should help clarify

Pages to scanned copy =65

I think it has counted only the scanned copies 65.Is it correct?

This is the number of pages that have been fed through your document feeder where the user was making a "copy"

2.What is Monochrome pages printed from copy=66

This is the number of pages that were "copied" and the printer has printed with someone using the "copy" feature

3.What is pages scanned to host =86

This is the number of pages that someone has run through the document feeder and "scanned to a computer"

4.Print Engine:

1.Total Impressions showing 829.

Over all ,i think it is showing print,copier,scanned 580 pages.Is it correct.

This is the total number of pages printed accounting for everything

2.What is jam events?

It is showing 1.

This is the total number of jams

3.What is Economode Impressions?

showing as 0.

This is the total number of print with someone using the "economode" feature

4.What is monochrome Impressions?

showing as 829

This is the total number of Black and White (monochrome) prints- (note its the same as your total impression)

I am not a HP employee. I am a service tech on these forums researching topics and offering my best guess to aide in your troubleshooting.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Still it is not clear for me.

I understand that from your reply that scanned copier pages are 65,Printer has printed 65 printouts & 86 pages are scanned in a computer.

Ifwe add all the values,it is showing as 219.But how it is showing total impression as 829 and overall you have  mentioned 580 pages consistes of print,copier,scan.

Pls. clarify in detail and help me out.

Its for  my understanding.

Thanks

R.Pradeep

HP Recommended

the scanned vaules and print values are different.

pages scanned as copy 65- this means that 65 pages have been run through the scanner with someone using the copy function. the report shows 66 pages printed from "copy" that means 64 of those copies were only a single copy, and 1 scan someone made 2 copies- thus giving you a total of 66 pages printed from the copy function.

pages scanned to host 86= that means 86 pages have been run through the scanner with someone using the "scan to network folder" or "scan to computer" function

thats a total of 151 pages total that have run through your scanner. the only 2 values you add for the scanner are the "copy" and "scan to host" numbers. 65 copy + 86 scan to host ='s 151 total scans

total impressions are 829. pages printed from the copy fuction are 66- if you subtract 66 from 829 that gives you the number of pages that were printed from a computer = 763

763 pages printed from computer + 66 pages printed using copy function = 829 total pages printed

HP Recommended

Thanks for my clarification.Its clear now.

Thanks a lot for make me understand.

Regards

R.Pradeep

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.