12-14-2010 06:02 PM
I am baffled. I have used this printer successfully for a couple of years and all of a sudden, after loading something to manually feed, it gets stuck thus causing a paper jam. When I open the door to correct the jam, I notice that the magenta toner door is getting stuch under the envelope that is being fed. The toner doors should all open and shut at the same time, but the magenta toner door opens widely before the printer door is shut and before the other toner doors open. What is wrong? Most appreciate any help.
In addition, I cannot get a copy of the HP toolbox for my device. Does anyone know why that is?
01-11-2011 03:11 PM
You can check to see if the magenta toner door is broken. That may be the problem. See what it looks like, compared to the other cartridges.
Here is a link to the software available for the CLJ1600:
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation