07-17-2013 04:18 PM
In certain situations, our Color LaserJet CP3525 doesn't print color.
When printing from a PDF file the colors on graphical items usually come out as black and white.
On Microsoft Word, photos print in black and white, as does highlighted text and shapes drawn with the Word drawing tool.
I have made sure that the color settings are not set to grayscale, and have tried different printer Image Color Management settings - changing ICM method options, ICM intent - but nothing works.
Oddly, it seems that photographs in the pdfs do print, it's just the graphical items such as pie charts, highlighting and such that are just grayscale. If I open the pdf as an image in Photoshop, it prints the color perfectly.
Can anyone help me figure this out? It's not just my computer, others are having this problem. We are on Windows 7.
07-18-2013 04:22 AM
Have a quick look on this link-
07-30-2013 02:16 PM
It sounded perfect, but the option RESTRICT COLOR USE was not available under that menu, and it's the correct printer... so I'm not sure what the deal is. Thank you for yoru help, though. Our tech people couldn't figure it out either, perhaps it's time to call HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation