08-26-2011 12:24 PM
Does anyone know how I can uninstall my HP basic software. I have tried to remove the program from add/remove programs, it starts to uninstall but then get an error message., Error -2081883393: Failed to uninstall, following by serial number device.
I have also tried to re-install the software but because it won't let me uninstall I cannot re-install.
Any advice would be appreciated because at the moment I cannot print from my laptop with windows xp.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation