02-21-2013 10:28 AM
I've been digging for Windows 8 x64 driver for Designjet 500 and couldn't find it.
In support page we can find for x32 version. What about x64? Most of people who work with
this equipment migrated to x64 system for long...
02-25-2013 04:33 PM
This seems to be a commercial product. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support!
You can find the Commercial Designjet board here:
Best of Luck!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation