05-01-2011 03:41 PM
Okay so i'm having problems with my printer. When the print command is given, a message is displayed saying the output tray is not open. But actually the output tray is open. What could be the problem? What should i do to fix this?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation