01-22-2013 06:40 PM
- I have a HP deskjet All in one, j610 series printer. I run on windows 7 64 bit. When I try to print any document it comes out completely blank even thought it sounds like it is printing. When I do test pages or stuff like that sometimes it will print a little bit of pink and dark purple but not much. Thats normally after I have done the third level cleaning. I have looked thru out hp's help pages but nothing works. I was reading thru one of the other posts....
I tried making a copy and the page came out completely blank. The color cartridge has about 25 perfect left and the black shows now it has 75% left even though I just put it in and it hasnt printed anything...? Those are both hp cartridges as well.
Any other tips you can think of...cause I cant think of anything else. Thank you
01-24-2013 02:56 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:23 PM by OscarFuentes
To resolve this issue, use the troubleshooting in the linked article below:
01-24-2013 03:54 PM
I tried all of those steps, well besides replacing the colored cartridge and nothing would print. What worries me is that when I make copies directly on the printer I get nothing also, so that makes me think that something is wrong with the printer itself and not a computer connection. I heard that even if one cartridge is at 25% it can cause the other one not to work also...Do you think by the color cartridge being only a quarter full it would cause the black to not work? Also another thing is I just put the black one in yesterday and it hasnt printed anything and now it shows its down the 75%
01-25-2013 11:09 AM
I am not sure if a cartridge at 25% would stop the printer from printing, but an empty/near empty one could. Also, it is strange that the black ink you just bought is down to 75% without truly printing anything. You could try replacing the color cartridge, if that does not work, then the last step of the article is repair/replacement of the printer.
If your product is in warranty , Contact HP.
If your product is out of warranty , click here to view additional printer support options starting as low as $20.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation