11-07-2010 04:05 PM
I need help.
I have tried to install my wifes 712C printer onto her new Dell PC with Windows 7 OS. The driver was installed from the 710 with the 64 bit. I found the article that states the 64 bit needs a patch to allow this to work. Following the directions to download the patch I was unable to "UNZIP IT" for the 3 dll files.
What do I need to do to "UNZIP" the 3 dll files and can someone give me step by step instructions as if I have just set-up the pc and am preparing to install the printer?
Thanks to anyone who can help.
11-07-2010 05:20 PM
just try to plug the printer in if its using a usb connection. most likely windows 7 will try to find a driver for it
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation