03-05-2010 09:48 AM
target install system [windows 7 ultimate x64]
i would like to know if anybody has successfully installed neither the basic driver or the full feature package?
i can only ask device manager to pick out from the driver CD the necessary files so that the printer can print.
but i still do not have the full features like ink levels...
please share if you have successful cases!
*spent almost an hour with online chat assistant, but i had to end the conversation because that was too much time consumed with no signs of progress...
03-05-2010 11:00 AM
Have you tried downloading and installing the full feature software from this link
If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved
**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
08-21-2011 07:01 PM
i can't download the file DJ_SF_06_D1600_NonNet_Full_Win_enu_140_175.exe [1/1, 100.41M], can you send me a working link to download it please? when i click in the button download a message of error appears y have tried using google chrome to download it, and internet explorer but doesn't seem to work, i can`t download the file, my email es email@example.com
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation