11-29-2009 05:35 PM
I have a mac and I am using a Deskjet F4280 All-In-One printer with it. I have never had this problem the past few times I installed new ink, but ever since I put in new cartridges the printer tries to print and then an error message pops up on my screen saying "paper jam." The paper only goes halfway through the printer and it is sort of jerky and then it stops. The paper isnt jammed and I can pull it out easily, but it keeps doing this everytime i turn the printer on. I have been trying to align the cartridges and stuff but it won't let me do anything with the printer until I fix this paper jam error.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation