12-21-2011 02:56 PM
I know there is a way to determine how many pages a printer has printed. I did it in 2009, but I can't find the directions to tell me how to figure it out again. I have an HP LaserJet 1018 which uses the HP cartridge # Q2612X. I just want to know how many pieces of paper have gone thru this printer. I'm not interested in page yields or quality, just the total page count. Thank you.
12-21-2011 02:59 PM
To know the page count of Printer
- Start>settings>Printers and Faxes
- Right click on the Printer >Properties>Printing Preferences>Basics> click About and it displays the Page Count.
- This articles applies to HP Laser jet 1018
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
03-03-2016 02:26 AM
I tried using the option but it under Printing Preferences there is no 'BASIC' option or 'ABOUT' option. Please let us know how to check the number of pages that have been printed. I have an HP Deskjet P1000 printer.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation