05-06-2012 04:02 PM
I am using Docusign (http://www.docusign.com/), which requires the pdf files as inputs. I use HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus scan the documents to computers (Mac OS10.6.8 and PC). However I found that the Docusign only accepts the scan files (the pdf format) from Mac, but not those from PC (Windows 7).
The HP Scan application does look different on Mac and PC. The scan configuration (mode and resolution) has been set same on both Mac and PC.
Any hint if the scan files are different on Mac and PC?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation