05-28-2012 06:01 AM
Trying to setup for the 1st time. I can select the language (I thnk) but it it doesn't respond when I select "Yes" to the follow up question on "English." The it makes some loud noises and it hang-up with a blinking power light and a partial message of "Turn power off, t"
I unplugged the power cord and tried again but the same thing happens.
What to do?
05-29-2012 07:36 AM
Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836 for this hardware issue. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
09-11-2012 02:40 AM
Please perform the below steps that should resolve the issue ...
- While the printer is ON, remove the cartridges.
- Turn off the printer by pressing and holding ON(power) button for about 10 seconds and then release it.
- The printer may not turn off immediately, wait for about 5 - 8 minutes untill the printer powers off completely.
- Then wait for 30 seconds .
- Power on the printer , and continue with the initialization.
- if Issue persists contact HP ( US ) 1-800-474-6836
- OR If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation