12-14-2009 09:25 PM
Have Pavilion 4535 with XP home installed, currently still using. Downloaded scanner and printer drivers for Deskjet F380, Dec 13, 09, and also checked for current updates, none existed. Printer is connected with USB cable "B" . I have an Epson Stylus Color 440, that works great on Lpt1 port. I can send info to F380 and everthing seems ok. The info will not print out but gives a blank page. Same issue from Notepad. When i check prop of F380 and click on configure port I get this message "An error occured during port configuration. This operation is not supported" What do I do now. Download from HP website was successful.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation