08-08-2011 11:56 AM
When attempting to install the software for the T2300 plotter I get an error message as follows, with the title for the error box being, SetupCore:
The following library file could not be loaded:
Verify that the ProgramPath in the SetupConfig file is correct for the following State element: “STATE_Install_Initialize”
Once this error shows the install aborts.
08-08-2011 06:51 PM
Was D: the CD/DVD drive? Maybe you ahve a bad CD. Try download the installpackage from the web first and run the install from the hard drive.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation