06-03-2011 10:45 AM
I just used the install wizard to upgrade to the F2110 (F2100 series) drivers for Windows 7. It appreas that the upgrade and install went well. However, now I cannot find how to determine ink levels for my printer. HELP ... please!
06-03-2011 11:25 AM
According to this doc, you get to the HP Solution Center with Win 7 as follows:
"Click the Windows icon ( ), click Programs , click HP , and then click HP Solution Center " (see further steps in the document to check ink levels).
Does that work?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation