03-28-2011 03:33 PM
I've lost the set up disk (Mac) for my F4400 All In One Printer. I bought it last year but never completed setting it up. Can I just down load the drivers or do I need to order the disk?
03-28-2011 03:46 PM
Use the link below and then click on your specific printer. Next choose Software and Driver Download, select your OS from the dropdown box and click next - you should find you can download the drivers you require.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation