11-04-2009 02:53 PM
11-04-2009 10:13 PM
Doesn't it tell you to place the printed page on glass to scan? Maybe it is telling you it couldn't find the page?
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
02-20-2010 09:04 PM
05-05-2010 08:24 PM - edited 05-05-2010 08:27 PM
Same problem here...hmmmm...has anyone returned it and gotten a new one that was fine? IT keeps telling me it cannot detect the alignment page even though is placed where it is supposed to, facing the way its supposed to. I have used it for like 10 minutes and already love it but I'm worried it will breakdown.
01-13-2011 04:56 PM
Wish I had seen your complaints before buying. My C4750 keeps telling me there is no paper, despite having about 20 sheets up against the "picker" wheel. Any suggestions?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation