02-06-2010 07:21 PM
I have a different drive letter on windows xp and I have not been able to figure out how to change the drive letter to c:
Is there another work around? Is the software really that specific that it doesn't know how to pick out the appropriate drive?
08-04-2010 11:48 AM
I have encountered the same issue - multiple attempts and none of embedded HP fixes in the installer allow for correction of this issue. Installer flaw still evident as of 08/03/2010 when I downloaded the installer listed as:
NOTE: I was able to install the "base" drivers for this printer via the web interface.
08-08-2010 04:35 PM - edited 08-08-2010 04:36 PM
What is the current drive letter where Windows is installed? Also, do you have any USB thumb drives that you've connected to the PC before? Also, which OS are you running?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation