09-21-2011 04:16 PM
1. OJ6500 E709n
2. Windows Vista 32-bit
3. The error message is:
Fatal error during installation.
Could not access network location %APPDATA%\.
Please go to http://www.hp.com/support for
information about "Fatal Error" and
4. I installed a new wireless router, and scanning failed.
The "solution" was to reinstall the HP Drivers,
that INSTALLATION FAILS.
Solved! View Solution.
11-26-2011 04:11 AM
Please can somebody help !!!
trying to install hp software and drivers for officejet 4500 G510 n-z
Upon installation this message appears
Fatal error location %APPDATA%\
I have looked on the forum and there was a solution, i was directed to a microsoft site but when i
press the fix it button it states:
Cannot find the internet sever
All i want to do is to be able to scan some docs for a new job i start on Monday.............getting very frustrated
Please can somebody help ???
Many thanks Mark
05-24-2012 03:04 AM
After sevel hours of searching, i stumbled at this forum post on how to fix %appdata% hp fatal errors and was able to guide me through a series of steps in resolving this issue. I hope it helps you and others with the same issue. Good luck,
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation