07-30-2013 10:12 AM
I have an LaserJet 600 m602 printer and i need to print a barcode..
I already buy the HG281TS USB connector to make barcode's, but my printer doesn't do anything!!..
Please, help me!!..
07-31-2013 01:38 PM
No, the printer is working perfectly, but i need print a barcode, so i buy the HG281TS USB connector, but the printer doesnt print any barcode...thats what i mean when i say that the printer doesnt do anything
i don't know if a need some software... you know?? let me know if you know somethin
07-31-2013 01:50 PM
OK, first try a hard reset with the printer, let me know what the outcome is.
Unplug the power cord from the printer and wall
Take out the toner/cartridges
Wait 30 sec
Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall (Make sure the printer is plugged into the wall and not a surge protector)
Insert the toner/cartridges back into the printer
Let me know the outcome
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation