05-19-2011 10:33 AM
I have linked the support site for the F2210 below. Click the link for the Software & Driver Download to get the drivers for this printer. You will need to know which operating system (Windows or MAC) you have to download the correct drivers.
After you save the file to your computer, find this file and double click it. This will initiate the software installation process for the printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
08-07-2013 08:17 AM
I see that you're wanting to setup your printer without a disk. I have a couple of questions for you.
What printer do you have?
What operating system is your computer?
10-21-2013 04:54 PM
Hello chefbayss. In order to install the printer without a CD, you need to download the driver from this website. Please refer to this website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor
You will need to pick your operating system, click Next, then a list of available drivers will appear. You can then pick whichever one you want. Let me know if this helped you or not. I'm only here to help!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation