05-29-2011 04:25 PM
Use the Lexmark Vista driver to connect your X3350.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
04-02-2012 06:37 AM
The model number Lexmark X3350.
You may refer to the below links and use the troubleshooters. Check if it lists and helps resolve any issues: Open the Printer troubleshooter:
You may check if you have the latest drivers installed for the device. You may refer to the below link for getting the latest drivers and check.
Lexmark X3350 Driver
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation