10-28-2011 05:28 PM - edited 10-28-2011 05:29 PM
Put the installation CD into your CDrom drive and run the setup,exe file or click install when it autoruns. Follow the on screen instructions to install the printer. You can download the most current software and drivers for your printer at the following link.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation