01-22-2013 07:54 AM
I have tried to connect my printer and lap top to Wi Fi from USB The window on the printer says it is connected and the laptop is also but a notice on the laptop says it cannot find the printer, they are both on the samr room, Help please.
01-23-2013 02:56 PM - edited 01-23-2013 02:56 PM
What is the full model name and number of the printer you're using?
What OS are you using?
HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.
Let me know what errors you receive?
HP Printer Utilities Page
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation