06-14-2014 12:57 PM - last edited on 06-16-2014 03:01 PM by eric-g
I own an HP2840 LaserJet Color Printer: Product Code Q3950A. Serial: [edited]
I have bought two separate original yellow toner cartridges but the printer does recognise any of them.
I have read some web posts/videos showing a how to adjust the alignment of the cartridge carrousel.
It did not work. What else can I do ?
06-16-2014 02:54 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation