02-06-2013 12:02 PM
Although it hasnt been delivered yet I have purchased a HP 3055A DESKJET WIRELESS ALL IN ONE PRINTER and after doing some further reading I dont think it is compatible with my computer (not a hp computer), my computer is a 64 bit and it seems the printer only works on a 32 bit operating system it also doesnt mention windows 8 as one of the operating systems it works on so does it? also do I need internet access for it to work as the internet access is unreliable where I live any help appreciated.
02-06-2013 12:11 PM
The following link shows all Operating systems supported including Windows 8 64bit:
You don't nee internet access, you can nonnect it other way such as Adhoc or even USB. But you will not get full feature from it.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation