08-26-2012 09:11 PM
Recently purchased a HP Officejet 4620 and installed it on my Mac. After I installed it on my computer successfully, the scanner did not respond anymore. I tried unplugging the power cord as recommended and after I did that the screen on the printer asked me to "Load paper into the input tray and then press OK." Well, there is paper in the tray and when I push ok, it does nothing. I have no clue what to do next as the screen is stuck on this message.
08-28-2012 02:09 PM
What version of Mac OSX are you running and how is the printer connected?
Are you able to print are make copies?
Do you have any similar problems on another computer?
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation